Wednesday 28 January 2009

Why mind food?

I have been thinking for some time now about the changes that face us in the 21st century and our need to create new ways of thinking and learning and growing and changing. For me, this is what mind food is all about - it's things to think about, to mull over, to reflect upon - snippets of information, quotes, thoughts, websites, books that I've come across that are helping my thinking about how I move forward in my own life and how in my job and at home I come to terms with the 'big' things in life.....I can cope with the little things (what to have for tea, where to go on holiday, what time is the train) but it's the big things (impact of climate change, the possibilities created by new technology, the economic downturn) that continue to fascinate me particularly in terms of learning organisation and how we respond as leaders.

So this blog will be used to collate and think about those bits of mind food that are sustaining me and helping me to understand the world out there......please enjoy it and do with it whatever you will........

No comments:

Post a Comment